C. O. Spencer. Letter from the Assistant Clerk of the Court of Claims, transmitting a copy of the order dismissing the case of C. O. Spencer against the United States.
Publisher: [s.n.] in Washington
Written in English
- United States. -- Congress -- Private bills,
- Bills, Private -- United States,
- United States -- Claims
|Other titles||Spencer, C. O., Court of Claims|
|Contributions||United States. Court of Claims|
|The Physical Object|
- Getting help for community environmental projects 1991.
- Observations on the genus Oestrus
- The psychology of investing
- guide to federal funding for education, libraries and other institutional programs
- Bandung connection
- Native American picture books of change
- Report by the Supreme Commander to the Combined Chiefs of Staff on the operations in Europe of the Allied Expeditionary Force, 6 June 1944 to 8 May 1945.
- Illustrated Christmas Carols
- The salt roads
- Soviet Union and China
- Private practice register.
- When your lover is a liar
- thinking persons guide to sobriety
- VeggieTunes 2 shelftalker
- problem of Italy
- Preventing Nuclear Terrorism
- The Sign on Rosies Door
- Mining Methods and Practices at the Young Mine, American Zinc co. of Tennessee, Jefferson County, Tenn.
- Alternative materials in libraries